Carey Industrial PTY LTD and Century Batteries Gift with Purchase – “FREE Cap and Stubbie Cooler” (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. These official Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the “FREE Cap and Stubbie Cooler” (“Promotion”) conducted by Carey Industrial Pty Ltd (ACN 604 200 544) (“Carey Industrial”), 69 Boniface Street, Archerfield Queensland 4108 (“Promoter”).
2. Participation in the Promotion and acceptance of the Promotion Prize constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. The Promotion commences on Thursday, 2 January 2017 at 7am AEST and closes on Tuesday 31 January 2020 at 4.00pm AEST or when stock runs out. (“Promotional Period ”)
4. Promotion will be conducted over 30 days and consists of one Promotional Periods as stated in Rule 3.
5. Information how to claim the giveaway form part of these conditions.
6. The Gift with Purchase Supplier (“Prize Supplier”) is Century Yuasa Batteries Pty Ltd.
7. Gift with purchase is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
8. Gift with purchase as outlined in Rule 13 is only valid for the promotional period 2 – 31 January 2020.
9. An “Eligible Transaction” is the first purchase in the promotional period of a Century branded battery from Carey Industrial made during the Promotion Period.
10. An Eligible Transaction must be evidenced by an “Valid Tax Invoice” being an original tax invoice from Carey Quick Parts, Carey Pacific and/or Carey Industrial that is clearly marked with the date of purchase, the amount of the purchase and the business trading name.
11. Promotional gift of “FREE Cap and Stubbie Cooler” is limited to one gift per customer, irrespective of the number of Century batteries purchased within the one transaction and/or over the promotional period.
12. A Single purchase transaction of multiple Century branded batteries only entitles the customer to one gift.
13. The subsequent purchase of Century branded batteries after the initial purchase of a Century branded battery within the promotional period does not entitle the customer to further promotional gifts.
14. The Promoter and their respective officeholders, employees, agents, contractors, and their Immediate Family Members are not eligible to receive the Gift with purchase. “Immediate Family Member” means any spouse, child, defacto or any other family member residing at the same premises as that person.
15. The gift is as follows. One (1) Century branded cap and stubbie cooler (until stocks last).
16. The total Gift with Battery Purchase is valued at RRP $34.95. All amounts are inclusive of GST.
17. The total number of gifts to be given between 2 – 31 January, 2020 is 20 x Century branded caps and 20 x stubbie coolers. Strictly 1 promotional gift (1 x cap and 1 x stubbie cooler) available per customer only irrespective of the number of Century batteries purchased over the promotional period.
18. The Free Gifts are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The free gift must be taken as offered.
19. All goods are to be inspected at the time of collection. The promoter will not be responsible for any damages and the item will not be replaced.
20. The promoter and its representatives accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gift.
21. The promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way from the use of the gift or the conduct of the promotion.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to all relevant State and Federal laws), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all aspects of the Promotion is final and binding on all participating individuals and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or any aspect of the Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
26. All participating individuals will be required to provide identification to collect the gift as there is a limit of one gift per customer over the promotional period.
27. The Promoter reserves the rights, trademarks and copyrights of the Promotion and all artwork, images and print copy associated with the Promotion.