To our valued customers and suppliers,
We are writing to advise you of Carey Industrial’s response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). With your cooperation, our updated business practices will help prevent this virus spreading further in the wider community.
Our priority is to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 and to prioritise the health and safety of our employees and our customers.
Management and staff have met to discuss potential issues that may arise due to COVID-19. Guided by the latest advice provided by relevant health officials and the Australian Government, we now have the following procedures in place at Carey Industrial. Please keep in mind that some of these practices are pre-established company policy:
1. We have advised our staff that if they experience any COVID-19 symptoms or believe that they have been exposed to the virus as specified by the Australian Department of Health, they are to advise us immediately and seek medical advice.
2. We have advised our staff to practice safe hygiene and follow the advice of health officials.
3. We have supplied our service staff, office staff and visitors with hand sanitiser, anti-bacterial wipes, cleaners and face masks.
4. Visitors to the Carey Industrial office will be requested to use hand sanitiser upon arrival when attending or delivering items to our premises.
5. We will be checking the body temperature of all Carey Industrial staff and visitors upon initial arrival to our premises each day, as well as performing periodic temperature checks during the remainder of their time on-site.
6. We have posted signs around our office and other areas, reminding our staff and visitors of the above hygiene practices.
7. If Carey Industrial staff are concerned about their client/s being unwell, they are to contact management to discuss the situation. We will work with customers to provide safe health practices for all parties involved to ensure we prevent the spread of this virus.
We value your input, so please let us know of any policies/procedures that you have implemented in your home, business and/or offices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We can verify Carey Industrial staff members have not been overseas recently and they have no plans to do so in the near future.
We kindly ask that if you or your staff have recently returned from overseas travel, that you advise us at the time of making your booking or before work commences.
Carey Industrial staff and management will be continually guided by updates and advice provided by relevant health officials and the Australian government. If concerns regarding containment of COVID-19 escalate, we will meet with staff and management again to discuss further action that we may need to implement.
At this stage our approach is “business as usual”, however if the virus has affected any of our staff, customers and/or suppliers’ staff, we will notify all relevant persons.
Please advise us immediately if you or one of your staff is presenting symptoms or diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID -19) within 14 days of Carey Industrial performing work at your premise or attending your work site.
We thank you for your cooperation in the above and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact myself or Sue, if I am unavailable.
The Carey Industrial Group
Please direct all questions and/or feedback regarding our COVID-19 business practices to Ray Carey on 07 3715 1300 or email here.