CF 211 DUST CONTROL AGENT
A new generation concentrate for coalface dust management, Dust Control Agent CF211 is the modern, multi- functional concentrate of choice for the efficient control of dynamically produced dust during coalface shearing and tunneling.
- Reduces water usage by creating a more effective and superior wetting system
- Reduces airborne coal dust particles at the coalface
- Reduces environmental and health hazards associated with airborne dust
- Reduces exposure to coal workers pneumoconiosis (black lung disease) and its associated complications
- Protects mining machinery from corrosion and wear in mechanical watering systems
- Saves valuable down time – keeps hoses and spray jets free from hard water salts.
|Non toxic, non hazardous, non corrosive, non carcinogenic and non mutagenic
||Safe to use
|Multi- surfactant, advanced wetting properties
|Biodegradable , low aquatic toxicity contain no solvents, salts, heavy metals, corrosives, acids, organochlorides or oils
Safe for underground use
||Effective at high dilution rates
Positive scale control
|Reduces equipment and labour cost
|Immediate miscibility with water
||Requires no special equipment
|No impact on coal or mineral properties
Combusts cleanly when the coal is fired
|No chance of customer rejection or premiums
AREAS OF USE
Ideal dust control of generated dust from coal, iron ore or minerals mining procedures.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is recommended that dust Control Agent CF211 is injected directly into the flow of the machinery spray jets.
A dosing pump or venturi system can be used. The product self mixes during dosing.
The nominal dilution is 0.1% in water.
Higher application rates and dilution levels may be required according to the conditions at individual sites.
CF211 Safety Data Sheet