GENESIS: CLEANER – DISINFECTANT – SANITISER – DEODORISER
Hammersley’s Laboratories have recently released a new organic heavy duty cleaner and germicide concentrate for commercial and industrial use in floor maintenance, hard surface cleaning and disinfecting.
Formulated to thoroughly clean, deodorise and disinfect all floor and hard surface areas.
Genesis is a mid blue clear liquid with a light eucalyptus fragrance, containing powerful antiseptic agents to ensure positive bacteria control.
- Super concentrated – a little goes a long way.
- Developed for industrial use, GENESIS is ideal for the effective cleaning and disinfecting of bath houses, and all industrial flooring and hard surfaces. Also suitable for institutional and commercial use in hospital wards, sick rooms, operating rooms, hotels, offices, urinals and public bathing areas.
- GENESIS contains: No solvents, No soaps
- Works efficiently in hard or soft water and rinses freely to leave no residue.
- Is non-toxic and harmless to paint, fabrics or glass. Can be used on any hard surface.
- A potent germ killer. As little as 1ml per litre (one part in 1,000) kills a wide range of disease causing bacteria in five minutes. Gives complete germ control.
- A powerful cleaner. Powerful enough to clean heavy fats and soils in abattoirs, food processing plants and industrial bath houses.
- An odourless form of GENESIS is available for food handling areas.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
GENESIS is a universal cleaner designed for regular maintenance procedures. As the degree and type of contamination determines, in most cases, the concentration, broad recommendations can only be given.
Light duty cleaning – 3 mls per litre
Medium duty cleaning – 6 mls per litre
Heavy duty cleaning -12 mls per litre
GENESIS Safety Data Sheet