NF BRAKE & PARTS CLEANER
A rapid drying, technically superior solvent for cleaning &
degreasing of brakes, clutch, small parts and equipment.
- Non Flammable
- Non corrosive
- Non staining
- Evaporates completely
- Contains no lubricants
- Safe for most plastics
- Inert, stable, high purity
- Safe and effective cleaning
- 360° valve
Significantly safer for use around electrical equipment.
- Safe to use on all metal surfaces.
- Will not affect the appearance of any surface.
- Dries quickly – No residue – less down time.
- No oily contaminations.
- No dismantling required in most circumstances.
- Profession quality for professional performance.
- Use with confidence.
- Use inverted if needed for maximum convenience.
Does not contain CFC or HCFC compounds, n-propyl bromide or trichloroethylene.
Hammersley’s NF Brake & Parts Cleaner is excellent for use in a wide range of everyday applications. Among its historical uses are:
- Brake linings
- Brake pads
- Clutch plates
- Electric equipment
- Fork lifts
Read label and Safety Data sheet to familiarise yourself with the safety requirement for this product.
- Shake can before use.
- Ensure adequate ventilation during use and before reactivating equipment.
- Spray liberally to run off at approx 20cm from the area being cleaned.
- Allow to air dry completely – air hose or wiping with a clean, absorbent cloth may assist.
- Use extension tube where necessary for hard to reach areas.
- Can be turned at any angle for convenient access.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Use respiratory protection where usage is continuous or where ventilation is inadequate.
PRODUCT CODES: 350gm Aerosol – H1015, 5Lt Bulk – H1016, 20Lt Bulk – H1017, 205Lt Bulk – H1018, 1000Lt – H1019.