QD CONTACT CLEANER
A technically superior, rapid drying, precision cleaning solvent.
- Non corrosive
- Non staining
- Evaporates completely
- Contains no lubricants
- Plastic safe
- Inert, stable, high purity
- Safe and effective cleaning
- 360° valve
- Safe to use on all metal surfaces.
- Will not affect the appearance of any surface.
- Dries quickly – No residue – less down time.
- No oily contaminations.
- No dismantling required in most circumstances.
- Profession quality for professional performance.
- Use with confidence.
- Use inverted if needed for maximum convenience.
Hammersley’s QD Contact Cleaner is excellent for use in a wide range of everyday applications.
Among its historical uses are:
- Circuit Breakers
- Electric terminals
- Lab and test equipment
- Plugs and jacks
- Printed circuit boards
- Relays and switches
- Signal systems and alarms
- Video equipment
- TV and radio terminals
Read label and Safety Data sheet to familiarise yourself with the safety requirement for this product.
- Shake can before use.
- Turn power off before use – DO NOT use on equipment that is energised.
- Ensure adequate ventilation during use and before reactivating equipment.
- Spray liberally to run off at approx 20cm from the area being cleaned.
- Use extension tube where necessary for hard to reach areas.
- Can may be turned at any angle for convenient access.
- Where a non-flammable cleaner is required, use Hammersley’s NF1 Contact Cleaner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Highly flammable aerosol solvent.
- Keep away from naked flames and heat sources.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
PRODUCT CODES: 350gm Aerosol – H1000, 5Lt Bulk – H1001, 20Lt Bulk – H1002, 205Lt Bulk – H1003, 1000Lt – H1004.